Chris McGreal is a reporter for The Guardian. A former correspondent in Johannesburg, Jerusalem and Washington DC, he now writes from across the United States. He has won several awards for his reporting, including subjects such as the events of the Rwandan genocide, Israel/Palestine, and on the impact of economic recession in America. He received the James Cameron prize for “work as a journalist that has combined moral vision and professional integrity”, and he was awarded the Martha Gellhorn Prize for Journalism for reporting that “penetrated the established version of events and told an unpalatable truth”.
- Ep. 231 – “60 Minutes” Whistleblower Shares What Happened When Congress Sided with Industry Over an Agency
- Ep. 242 – Profits Over People: FDA Opioid Drug Approvals, with Author Chris McGreal
- Ep. 243 – Profits Over People – Part 2: Industry Influence and Intrigue
- Episode 244: Big Pharma, “It’s the patients not the pills”
- Ep. 247 – The Corrupting Influence of Purdue: WHO knew?
- Episode 268 – Rudy Giuliani & The Lost Opportunity to Make Them Pay
The GuardianRelated Topics